Streams in class XII (Senior Secondary Level) are Science, Commerce & Humanities. Optional Subject: Physical Education.
Vocational Subjects for IX and XII are Marketing & Salesmanship, Health Nutrition and Dietics and Health Care.
Admission Open for the above New Subjects - Apply Now: Click Here
For Nursery Class - Click Here
For L. Prep - Click Here
For U. Prep - Click Here
For Class 1 to 9 - Click Here
The school is from grade nursery to 12. The school's academic session commences in APRIL each year. The year is divided into 2 Terms as follows:
Summative Assessment I - April - September
Summative Assessment II - October - March
On completion of the registration process parents will be informed about the date of the entrance assessment. Assessment for the admission is as follows:
For Nursery Class - Direct admission after parents' interview.
For Pre-Primary - Oral exam will be taken.
For Class 1 to 8 and Class 9 & 11:- Written exam will be taken.
This will be followed by an informal interaction of the Principal with the student and the parents. Based on the result and availability of the seats in the class, parents will be notified. Once the admission is confirmed, school fees and documents as mentioned in the schedule of the fees are to be submitted.
1. Parents should ensure that they should provide the correct name (Spell should be correct) and correct DOB - Date of Birth with a Satisfactory Evidence at the time of Admission. Once recorded will not be changed. The age advisable for admission to Standard 1st is 51/2 years completed on June 1st corresponding increase for the other classes.
2. The Final decision of the Admission is given by the Principal only. The School Management and the Admission Committee reserves the Right of the Admission and it may cancel or refuse anytime without furnishing any reasons. No Donations or Consideration will be accepted by the Management.
3. In case of re-admission after withdrawal, Admission Fee will be levied again.
4. Admission is totally depending on the Vacancy of the Seats in all Classes with no Guarantee of the Admission.
5. At the time of admission, the student must produce a leaving certificate from the recognized school last attended. If she/he comes from outside Maharashtra State, the L.C. must be counter signed by the Education Officer of that place. A student, who has never attended school before, must produce the original birth certificate.
Application form for registration is attached with the Prospectus which is available with the School.
You can apply for the new Admission Form also from here.... Click Here
The Application (Both Offline and Online) along with the registration fees is to be submitted as indicated in the form.