Points to Remember:

1. If a student leaves the school in Mid-Term then a Month's notice is required for the withdrawal of pupil or the fee for the following month will be charged.
2. Application regarding a Transfer certificate shall be in writing addressed to the principal by the Parent or Guardian.
3. Said Fees has to be paid in the School for the Transfer Certificate and the Migration Certificate issued.
4. TC and Migration Certificate will only be issued until all the dues are paid.
5. Admissions and Admission Form is Non-Transferable.
6. School Management can Spell any Students anytime due to the Unsatisfactory Progress of Work and Un-disciplinary Action.
7. Fee for April and May will be charged even if application for withdrawal of student is made in March.
8. Security Deposit will not be refunded in case of withdrawals excluding Class XII pass outs.